Saturday, September 10, 2005

8 months traveling

8 months traveling like a zombie
lingering around you
hoping you would back to me

8 months traveling like a fool
going back bandung and jakarta
keep on searching for new hope

8 months traveling like a indulger
avoiding the reality
giving excessive energy

8 months traveling like a fall guy
loafing to left you
making much more chance

8 months traveling like a dopey
hovering about our relationship
desiring an unchanged heart

8 months traveling like a silly boy
hanging here and there
breaking unusual behaviour

8 months traveling like a kid
being deceived again and again
deceiving by the unstable emotion

8 months traveling like a zombie
never realize the happiness of 'present'
farewel for good my sadness

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Pierre-Paul said...

I feel your pain. Your poems remind me of the despair I felt when my ex-wife told me she was leaving me (there was another man.)

For me, the raw pain eventually dulled, but would resurface once in a while. Now, after three years, I am better. I hope you are getting better too.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger joened said...

dear pierre-paul,

thank you very much, I feel better now. how can I cantact you? you can email me to zugheliang@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home