Sunday, August 28, 2005

fragile heart

If you want this heart
promised me don't tear it apart
promised me don't break it apart

this fragile heart has been hurt a lot
this fragile heart has been suffer a lot
this fragile heart has been cry a lot

though people said love is sweet
but actually it is not always be
love actually not like in perfect dreams
love actually not like in a fairy tales

happiness and sadness keep coming like a waves
a waves to make you growth stronger than ever

something falls through
I really hope
It won't happend to you and me

something go down
I really hope
It won't be your heart and my heart

something dissapear
I really hope
It won't be our feeling

something change
I really hope
It won't be our heart and love

last saturday
we went to cinema
althoug I was late
but I run all the way to there
as fast as I can
just to meet you

last saturday you said
you don't want to give me anymore change
once again you break it
you break the fragile heart of mine

If this could make you happier
I will leave you this way

If this could give you happiness
I will fulfill all your wish

as long as you are happy
me too will cherish every step you take

I know......
only fools believe that nothing changes

I know.....
everything keep changing all the way
changes from the very moment of its existence

I know.....
nothing stay the same
and of course our love can't be stay the same

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home