Wednesday, April 20, 2005

heal my heart

only those who ever hurt will know how pain it was
love bring about happiness on the other hand
it also gave you endless suffering

these days, I was trying to recover myself
recover from my endless suffering
restore my mind and heal my heart

escape make you more suffer than before
so, from now on, I'm ready to move to another stage
a new stage full of new hope

I won't drowned myselft continuosly
I won't let my mind suffered deeper and deeper
I won't give up my final goal to perfection

I'm going to heal my heart
to a brand new start
to a totally new chapter
without depending on her anymore

thank you for making me growth wiser
thank you for making me move one step ahead
thank you for making me see through my pain

thank you for making me understand everything about love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home