Sunday, February 13, 2005

you are

no any single words can described this
no one could understand this
no one would belive this

you are sacrificing everything for me
you are wasting your time just to accompany me
you are hurting so much just because of me

you are giving me your everything
you are giving me your smooth touch
you are giving me your wise advise
you are giving me your sweet smile
you are giving me your warm hug
you are giving me your tender kiss

you are as kind as my mother
you are as bright as the sun
you are as beautiful as the full moon
you are as delicate as the stars above
you are as blue as the sky up above
you are as wide as the ocean

you are my everything
you are all I have, and
you are the best I ever had

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger surur said...

mmm..
you and i hehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home